Reducing Alcohol with Hypnosis
Alcohol, oh alcohol… How to get rid of it again – and regain your health and performance
Reducing Alcohol with Hypnosis.Many people find that alcohol is simply a part of their evenings. It helps to relax and forget the day’s worries. During the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns, alcohol consumption has increased. Many people experience crises in their lives that feel like a very personal lockdown.
The enjoyment of alcohol is simply a part of many social situations. Whether it’s spending time with friends, on vacation, or at a restaurant. The problem arises when these situations get out of control. When friends bring it up or when you wake up the next day remembering unpleasant things that now embarrass you.
Alcohol consumption is accepted, but loss of control is often strongly condemned. The issue is that moderate consumption reduces willpower, and as a result, self-control becomes elusive. The problem escapes conscious awareness. More is drunk than intended. Non-alcoholic beers turn into several with alcohol. The next day: shame, guilt, and a hangover.
Reducing Alcohol Abuse with Hypnosis
The fact that you’re reading this shows that you’ve taken the first step towards improvement. You realize that you have a real problem, and you recognize that you need to do something about it before it’s too late. For that, you have my respect. Because many people don’t have this good sense and cross the point of alcohol addiction from which it is very difficult to come back.
Alcohol Abuse or Alcohol Dependency
Alcohol abuse is “drinking too much at the party.” It’s the inability to abstain when meeting friends or the regular glass of wine in the evening that you no longer want.
Alcohol dependency is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Altered drinking behavior (comfort drinking, secret drinking, “greedy” drinking)
- Mental fixation on alcohol
- Physical symptoms
- Personality changes
- Withdrawal symptoms
What are the Consequences of Alcohol Dependency?
- Cell and organ damage throughout the body
- Especially damage to the heart, liver, pancreas, nervous system, and muscles
- Increased risk of cancer (oral, throat, esophageal, breast cancer in women)
- Cognitive impairments (concentration, critical thinking, intelligence)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mood swings, anxiety disorders, depression
- Social consequences: Relationship breakdown, job loss, extreme emotional burden on one’s own children
A Reduction is still Possible in the Case of Alcohol Abuse
Alcohol abuse means that reduction is possible, and complete abstinence is not necessarily required. Alcohol dependency, on the other hand, means that detoxification is necessary, which can be done on an outpatient basis or in a clinic. In any case, it must be done under medical supervision. Subsequently, abstinence is also necessary.
No Alcohol Dependency Without Detoxification
Due to my qualifications and treatment scope, I only treat clients who want to reduce their alcohol consumption due to alcohol abuse, aim to remain abstinent, or have already successfully undergone detoxification and need support in maintaining abstinence. Unfortunately, I cannot assist with acute alcohol dependency.
If you are seeking help on this matter, please click the button below and schedule a personal phone call. Simply answer a few questions and choose a date from my calendar when I can call you back.
What are the Benefits of Regaining Control Over Alcohol?
- You’ll have more money in your pocket, allowing you to finally fulfill the desires you’ve been saving up for. Have you ever calculated how much you spend on alcohol per week? Now multiply that by 52. Shocking, isn’t it?
- No more hangovers, so you’ll feel healthy, alert, and productive. This will give you the energy you need to achieve your life goals.
- Your skin will look better, making you happier when you look in the mirror.
- It will be easier for you to lose weight because you’ll consume fewer calorie-rich drinks, helping you achieve the shape you desire.
- You’ll sleep better because alcohol will no longer disrupt your REM phase. This will make you more alert and able to think better the next day.
- Your mental health and mood will improve because alcohol will no longer disrupt the neurotransmitters in your brain. This will lead to better relationships in your life.
- Your overall health will improve, making you feel better and live longer in every moment of your life.
In 3 einfachen Schritten zum kostenlosen Erstgespräch:
- Klicke auf den Button
- Wähle Datum und Uhrzeit aus
- Hinterlasse deinen Namen und Telefonnummer
Ich werde dich dann zu deinem gewünschten Termin zurückrufen.